- Full Time
- Location: Denchi House, Thurso
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE EMPLOYER DIRECTLY.
Due to an increase in workload, Denchi is currently looking for a Production Operative to join their team in Thurso. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Operative will be responsible for:
- Assembly of Battery Packs
- Operation of Manufacturing equipment
- Packing and stocktaking of products and materials
To be considered suitable for the role you should be able to demonstrate the following aspects:
- Strong practical skills
- Have an understanding of quality control procedures
- Ability to work within defined timescales
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Basic numeracy
- Flexible attitude
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Experience in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential as on the job training will be given.
Excellent written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
Full time hours of work will be Monday-Friday 7am – 3pm. Candidates may be offered to work shifts and overtime as business requirements dictate.
Applicants should email their CV with a covering letter to: Elizabeth Ritchie firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5th January, 2024.