- Date: Thursday, 10th August 2023
- Time: 09:00 – 10:00 BST
- Location: Online
Mentoring a young person can have a life-changing impact and is an invaluable way for young people to develop the skills, confidence and aspirations they need for their future success. It also raises awareness of your organisation with local young people and schools.
Is your business or organisation interested in exploring mentoring as a meaningful and effective approach to engage with young people and provide volunteering opportunities for colleagues?
If the answer is yes, then please join us online on Thursday 10th August to find out more!
Developing the Young Workforce, in partnership with Career Ready and MCR Pathways, are delighted to invite you to an online information session taking place on Thursday 10th August at 9am.
This 45-minute session will cover:
• The benefits of mentoring for young people and employer
• Hearing directly from employers and young people who have benefited from being involved in mentoring
• Next steps: How you as employers can get involved in national mentoring programmes including Career Ready and MCR Pathways
• Access to free training, provided by Developing the Young Workforce
There will of course be the opportunity to ask questions at the end.
We look forward to you joining us.
Please note this session is for Employers looking to find out more about introducing mentoring young people to their organisation.