NHS Medicine, Healthcare & Business: What does it take to run a hospital?
🕑 13:30 – 15:30
👥 Open to ages 14 – 19
📣 Application deadline: 20/03/2023
Join our Virtual Event to find out if a career in the healthcare environment could be the perfect fit for you:
- Hear from NHS professionals working across a range of unseen roles, from healthcare science to facilities management
- Take part in live, interactive activities
- Learn what key skills are needed in the workplace
- Find out how you can get started in a healthcare career
In NHS Scotland, we offer something for everyone and we have careers you possibly won’t have even have heard of but could be just perfect for you.
We want our workforce to reflect the diversity of Scotland and the people we serve, so we are looking for individuals from all backgrounds, who are driven to make a difference, who share our passion for people and who are committed to striving for the highest standards of patient care.
We will hear from:
- Antimicrobial resistance nurse
- Quality improvement business partner
- Finance manager
- Medical Associate Practitioner (medicine)
When applying, answer the following question:
What careers are you interested in within NHS Scotland?
Skills/Experiences You Will Gain:
- Problem Solving
- Staying Positive