If you’re an apprentice who has been made redundant or unemployed as a result of COVID-19 the Apprentice Transition Plan service can help you find new work or move to further learning.
The service may:
- Offer support to help you complete your qualification
- Give you the ability to recognise the level of your skills and be confident in articulating them to a prospective new employer
- Provide a record of learning certificated in your apprenticeship to date
- Provide a record of your benchmarked transferable skills that prospective employers recognise
- Help you plan for further learning or employment
As well as getting help to find new opportunities you’ll work with a learning provider to reflect on the skills and experiences you’ve gained.
To find out more about the Apprentice Transition Plan, visit the apprenticeships.scot website.