THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED.
We are seeking a Business Administrator to join Gow Groundworks. We are a growing local business and wish to be able to offer a young person the opportunity for an apprenticeship with the opportunity to progress within the company.
What will I learn?
You will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following key objectives:
• Provide a professional reception and administrative service to candidates and clients when they enter the office.
• Answer calls in a confident and professional manner.
• Work effectively and unsupervised in a variety of circumstances
• Understand and contribute to the functioning of the reception and the wider admin team.
• Raising of purchase orders for a range of products and services
• Updating of project income and expenditure reports
What qualification or qualities are required?
Ideally candidates will have as a minimum National 5 Mathematics & English.
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication, time management, and organisational skills
• Good level of punctuality
• Good attitude and willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Outlook and Excel
You will undertake an SVQ in Business Administration.
28 days paid holidays.
Salary of £14,000 per annum
How to Apply:
Please forward a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on 16th June.