- Part Time, working an average 18.75 hours per week
- Week 1- Thursday and Friday (15 hours)
- Week 2- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (22.5 hours)
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE EMPLOYER DIRECTLY.
Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 50 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, and Smart Employee Eyecare.
We are currently recruiting for a Optical Assistant to join our Duncan & Todd practice in Thurso on a part time basis.
The role comes with a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Hearing Care Screening
- Stock Control/replacement
- Contact Lens Teaching
- Frame adjustments
- Performing clinical screening tests
- Minor admin work
- Excellent customer service
- Good optical knowledge and experiences
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Previous experience of working in an opticians practice is not essential as full training will be provided.
As a company, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced sick pay
- 29 days annual leave FTE, inclusive of bank holidays
- 2 free pairs of spectacles per year & generous discount for your family & friends
- Access to high street discounts & other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- The opportunity to work for a company that craes.
To apply, please visit HERE.