Job Opportunity: Production Operative – Denchi, Thurso
- Full Time
- Location: Denchi house, Thurso
- Salary: DOE
Denchi is currently looking for a Production Operative to join their team in Thurso.
Reporting into the Production Supervisor, the Production Operative will be responsible for:
- Assembly of Battery Packs
- Operation of Manufacturing equipment
- Packing and stocktaking of products and materials
To be considered suitable for the Production Operative role you should be able to demonstrate the following aspects:
- Strong practical skills
- Have an understanding of quality control procedures
- Ability to work within defined timescales
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Basic numeracy
- Flexible attitude
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential as on the job training will be given.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 7am – 3pm with overtime as required.
Applicants should email their CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 28th May 2023.