- Apprentice positions: Mechanical Technicians, Electronic Technicians and CAD Design Technicians
Modern Apprenticeships in Engineering
Imenco design, develop and manufacture a wide range of engineering products including helicopter fuelling systems, diving systems, lifting and handling products, subsea corrosion protection, aquaculture products and subsea cameras, lights and lasers. More than thirty years of experience gives our customers added value and smart solutions.
Opportunities have arisen in our busy manufacturing facility in Wick for engineering apprentices as Mechanical Technicians, Electronic Technicians and CAD Design Technicians helping to deliver harsh environment and marine imaging systems to new and existing customers across a range of key sectors, in the UK and internationally.
The Modern Apprenticeships lead to an SVQ in an engineering discipline at SCQF Level 6.
What You Will Learn
Dependent on engineering discipline, but including;
- CNC and manual machining on the latest generation of machines.
- Electronic assembly, testing and repair of complex imaging systems.
- Generating detail CAD design drawings and design information for Imenco Products.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Health and safety.
- Working relationships.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Educated to National 5 (A-C) in Maths, English, Physics/Engineering Science and another technical or computing related subject.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills (including MS Office).
- Interest in engineering.
- Strong commitment to providing a high-quality service.
- Good team player.
- Highly accurate with attention to detail.
- Starting salary of £14,250 per year plus great company benefits
- Informal and positive working environment
- Highly qualified co-workers who will share knowledge and experience.
- A hands-on work environment where you will work on Imenco products and systems from day-one.
- Extensive training as part of the Modern Apprenticeship scheme.
- Benefits Imenco offer include ; 39 days annual leave, private healthcare, company pension, life assurance, employee assistance and discount schemes.
For further information regarding Imenco please visit: https://imenco.no/
Applications by email to: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 23rd February 2024.