APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE EMPLOYER DIRECTLY.
Imenco design, develop and manufacture helicopter fuel systems, diving systems, ex cameras, lifting and handling products, subsea corrosion protection, aquaculture products and subsea cameras, lights and lasers. More than thirty years of experience gives our customers added value and smart solutions.
An opportunity has arisen in our busy manufacturing facility for a trainee buyer to work within our purchasing team helping to deliver harsh environment and marine CCTV systems to new and existing customers across a range of key sectors, in the UK and internationally.
This vacancy is a Modern Apprenticeship leading to an SVQ in Business and Administration at SCQF level 6.
What You Will Learn
• Business administration and work practices
• Planning & organising
• Business information systems
• IT skills
• Working relationships
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
• Educated to National 4 in Maths, English and Administration or Computing related subject.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills (including MS Office)
• Strong administrative skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Strong commitment to providing a high-quality service
• Good team player
• Highly accurate with attention to detail
• Starting salary £14,000 per year plus company benefits
• Informal and positive working environment
• Highly qualified co-workers who will share knowledge and experience
• Extensive training as part of Modern Apprenticeship scheme
For further information regarding Imenco please visit: https://imenco.no/
Applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 31st October 2023.